Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reyman2021
Participant

VPN Client to Client Connections without hub mode

Is there a way we can achieve remote access vpn client to client connection without using hub mode? We still want to use the default configuration which is split tunneling as the hub mode consumed the head office bandwidth.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos
Reyman2021
Participant

Hi, This is a hub mode setup. Is it possible without enabling the hub mode?
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The setting in that SK is to allow it when required, not force it.
The "force" setting is in Global Properties and it should not be required in this case:

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.05.28 PM.png

0 Kudos
Reyman2021
Participant

Hi,

I think this is the same in per gateway object. The only difference is in global properties, it is enabled to all gateways managed by the management server? Am I correct?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The global properties setting can require clients to use hub mode, the gateway setting merely allows such routing to occur when necessary (e.g. when RA clients need to talk to each other).

0 Kudos
Reyman2021
Participant

Based on sk101239, it looks the same. Do you mean it will now consumed bandwidth and throughput from the gateway if we only enabled it per gateway and not in the global properties?

0 Kudos
Reyman2021
Participant

Sorry let me rephrase it.

Based on sk101239, it looks the same. Do you mean it will not consumed bandwidth and throughput from the gateway if we only enabled it per gateway and not in the global properties?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events