cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcinw
Contributor

Remote Access and routing configured on endpoint client

Hi

If "route all traffic to gateway" in global properties will be chosen with option "configured on endpoint client", what will be applied/marked  by default on RA user site in endpoint setting VPN Tunneling and " Encrypt all traffic and route to gateway" ? will be ticked or not ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I believe it will be disabled by default unless you’ve configured it differently in the installation package provided to your users.

0 Kudos
marcinw
Contributor

By Disabled do you mean "Encrypt all traffic and route to gateway" - NO (empty field) ?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

That's precisely what I mean.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I just tried this in the lab and when I selected in global properties to "configured on endpoint client" and pushed policy, option on gateway under vpn clients -> remote access -> allow vpn clients to route gateway through this gateway did not change, it was unchecked. Logically, to me anyway, though I could be wrong, appears that both options would need to be selected for this to work. So, say even if you checked yes for hub mode in global properties, you still may have to enable the other option I mentioned for this to work 100%.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events