Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe_Kanaszka
Advisor

Question - CP default Office Mode Pool - edited but not changing

Hello again - 

AIO device running R81.20 - latest JHF.

I edited my "CP default Office Mode address pool" object to allow me to assign a range of static IPs via the ipassignment.conf file.  These static IPs are now "outside" of the pool.

The weird thing is - If I double-click on the new pool object it shows the correct network and subnet mask but when I view in the VPN Domain object for instance it still is showing the old IP nework address but the new subnet mask...

I've installed policy.  

Now even though I've added my static IP range to my mobile access encryption domain the new static IPs are not getting encrypted.  I think the old pool is interfering somehow...

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey Joe,

What do you have set as enc doman for remote access community?

Andy

Joe_Kanaszka
Advisor

Hi Andy - 

I had the CP default pool in the Remote Access community.  We do not use that group.

The new CP default pool should be a network of .192 with a mask of 255.255.255.192.  My static range goes from .129-133.

If I double click on the pool object it shows correctly with .192.  However when I view the object by itself it still shows a network address of .128....

Weird right?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Are you able to send screenshot of office mode gw settings, as well as ipassignment.conf file?

Andy

0 Kudos
Joe_Kanaszka
Advisor

Yep - I've redacted out for privacScreenshot 2024-01-05 153918.png

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Looks right to me...not 100% sure buddy, sorry. Its been a while since I did this, would probably have to lab it up

Joe_Kanaszka
Advisor

No worries man - I'm going to open up a ticket.  Have a good weekend!

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

This is what I meant..

Screenshot_1.png

0 Kudos
Joe_Kanaszka
Advisor

I got ya - yes - both my pool and static IP range is in there.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events