Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kb1
Collaborator

Need help with checkpoint portal

Capture.PNGSo apparently there was an issue with users from an AD group not being able allowed access (showed user unauthorised) and apparently my colleague fixed it by adding the AD for those users, now i dont know how he did that since im not adept with the checkpoint portal and its configurations since when i type the name of that AD group nothing appears on object explorer, so need help in this regard, have the screenshots attached above, on the left shows failed login and on the right the AD has been added (iqor.supervisor) which fixed the issue.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It looks like your colleague added the relevant user to an AD group that is permitted by the Mobile Access configuration.
To get there, go to Security Policies > Shared Policies > Mobile Access in SmartConsole and click the link to bring up SmartDashboard.
From there, it depends on exactly how your system is set up, but that's where all the Mobile Access settings are.
0 Kudos
kb1
Collaborator

than k you very much as always, i was able to verify it by going into smartdashboard and under remote access checked the rules.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events