Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtorella-chsli
Participant

Multiple External links

Hello, We have a gateway running Gaia with R77.30.  We originally had 1 ISP link which was our outbound internet browsing as well as our Checkpoint Mobile inbound for VPN.  This ISP link is starting to get saturated so we installed a second ISP to another interface.  We would like our Checkpoint Mobile clients to connect to that new ISP and keep the original link for outbound internet traffic.  When I point my Checkpoint Mobile client to the new IP address it connects fine but traffic returning from the firewall back to my remote client now goes over the original ISP and not the new.  Obviously my default route is pointing out the original IPS link (1.1.1.1), but how can I force my client VPN traffic out the new ISP link (2.2.2.2)?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Jim

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Collaborator

Hello!

Not sure if this is best practice, but you could just add a route in Gaia for your VPN Client Range to point to ISP 2.

Default Route is probably 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 --> 1.1.1.1 

If your IP  Range for your VPN Clients is 172.16.150.0/24 just add another route

172.16.150.0 255.255.255.0 --> 2.2.2.2

0 Kudos
jtorella-chsli
Participant

Hi ConzT,

Thanks but my VPN clients are coming from multiple locations.  I would need the outbound traffic to go out the same interface it came in on.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It’s a setting in the gateway object:

1030B8F8-60B5-48F5-8B3F-68374A23CA06.jpeg

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events