Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seanmc12
Contributor

Minimum CP Mobile client version allowed to connect to firewall

Is there somewhere in the checkpoint firewall, that I can configure the version of the Check Point Mobile version allowed to connect to the CP gateway? I am getting ready to update my HA 6500s to R81 and want to make sure clients are upgraded to new version of CP Mobile and not allow the older version of the client. I opened a ticket and was told that that does not exist, but I specifically remember hearing something about that, but am unable to find a thing on it.

Thanks for any direction.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Are you thinking of this setting perhaps?

MAB.png

Otherwise I think you're probably getting into the Endpoint Compliance policies for registry / file checks.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
seanmc12
Contributor

Not really. I thought there was a setting on the gateway that looked for a specific version of the end point client and it the connecting end point client was not the version specified, it prompted the connecting end client to initiate a download and upgraded of the connecting client. So, essentially, when I upgrade to R81, where do I go in the gateway to specify what version of the end point client the end users should be utilizing?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It's a combination of editing a file and enabling a setting in Global Properties.
Refer to: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events