Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juanperiz
Explorer

Looking help for SNX Raspberry Pi development...

Hi, folks!

Is there anyone out there who'd like to help me develop a Raspbian SNX client?

Did some research about the two basic stages SSL VPN / SNX Extender / (Old) MAB goes through, which are SSL negotiation and VNA/TUN setup but still i'm far from understanding the whole picture...

0 Kudos
5 Replies
juanperiz
Explorer

Thanks for the fast reply!

*SWAN was our very first option in order to deploy several SBCs connected to R80.30 but we couldn't get it done...

Seems SNX it's the simplest option from the operative point of view, even though I guess (maybe wrong) SNX binary would have a deeper impact in CPU Usage because it works at the userpace level instead of kernelspace as *SWAN does...

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

SNX is proprietary.
Even if you were to reverse engineer SNX enough to create a third party client, it most likely wouldn’t be supported.

That said, you should discuss the specific use case in detail with your local Check Point office.
There may be other ways to achieve your end goals.
0 Kudos
juanperiz
Explorer

Yeah... but whilst ago none client were round there for iPhone, Android and even Windows Phone 'til Capsule came along, and with all the SBC/IoT-era (Odroid N2, Raspi4, etc, etc.) I hope Checkpoint realize it's not only Windows Platform it should point to its development 😉

Many Thanks PhoneBoy for your time and concern!

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

In general, we have plans in the IoT space.
I suspect we'll have some things to share about these plans during the upcoming CPX 360 conferences.

Even so, it's best to discuss your specific requirements in this area with your local Check Point office.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events