cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kage
Participant

Check Point Endpoint Security - Connectivity with the VPN service is lost

Hello!

Monday I used the E83.10 version of the VPN with success, without any problem. However, yesterday and today the same message error "Connectivity with the Check Point Endpoint Security Service is lost". No windows update happened between this time and neither a single program was installed.
I tried to repair and then reinstall that version of the VPN, but I always had that error output. Then I installed the most recent version of the VPN E85.10, but the same error appears.
The Windows I am currently using is the Windows 10 Enterprise (Version 20H2 Compilation SO 19042.1110).

I went to the computer "Services" to try to have some more information of this, and I notice that the service "Check Point Endpoint Client Watchdog is active, but the same cannot be said for "Check Point Endpoint Security VPN", which I cannot even start the service as an error appears "The Windows could not start the service Check Point Endpoint Security VPN in the local computer. Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start."

Furthermore, in "Device Manager" the "Check Point Virtual Network Adapter For Endpoint VPN Client" driver icon is found with an exclamation point attached. I tried to deactivate and to activate it, but no changes were observed.

Hopefully, a way to fix this will be released.
Thanks for your attention!

Cheers,
Carlos Silva

0 Kudos
1 Reply
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please uninstall the client completely, reboot, make sure no residual files are there, and re-install with an admin account. Define VPN site and check if it is working. If you still have an issue, please open a TAC request.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events