Did you mean: 

R81 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator take #99 has been released today

eranzo
Employee
Employee
0 4 338

eranzo_0-1717586404747.png

Hi All,

R81 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator take #99 has been released today, and is available for download.

Please note the following:

•        Availability:

o   Available to download the via Jumbo documentation (R81

o   Available for download via CPUSE by using package identifier.

o   Can be provided by customer support

Content included in this take:

•  PRJ-55494 - CVE-2024-24919 - Quantum Security Gateway Information Disclosure. Refer to sk182336.
  • PRJ-55469 - Remote Access VPN for local accounts authenticated only with Check Point password created in R80.20 or lower and not updated after the upgrade to R80.30 is blocked until the password is reset. Refer to sk182336.
  • List of resolved issues in this take can be found in the Jumbo documentation (R81

Note:

• Central Deployment allows you to perform a batch deployment of Hotfixes on your Security Gateways and clusters from SmartConsole!! For more information, see sk168597.

Thanks,

Release Operations Group

4 Comments
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey @eranzo ,

Any idea if R81 will be officially supported past October 2024? I had one customer ask me that question, though I toild them many times to upgrade to R81.20, but it keeps getting delayed.

Best,

Andy

MatanYanay
Employee
Employee

Hi @the_rock 

Currently, we don't have any plans to extend the support of R81 after October 2024 

Thanks 

Matan.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thanks @MatanYanay , thats fair.

Andy

HristoGrigorov

Hello,

Anyone installed the above mentioned jumbo and is not experiencing unusually high CPU usage ?

Labels