cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i_alves
Participant

User logins are not displayed in Check Point logs

Hello Chack Maters!

In one of the environments managed by the company I work with, user data is not appearing in the "Source User Name" field. How should I proceed so that the user data appears in the informed field?

User_logins_Logs_Not_Displayed.png

Thank you all for the attention.

Ivan Alves

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Is "Identity Awareness" already enabled for this gateway or others in the same environment?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
i_alves
Participant

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your message!

Yes, Identity Awareness is already enabled for Gateways in the environment. Attached is the proof image.

Ivan Alves

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Ok, so good IA blade is on, thats first step. Now, another thing, are you using access roles for those rules where logs dont show any user listed?

Andy

0 Kudos
i_alves
Participant

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your message!

How can I verify these access functions? Other point; Should I create a rule to be able to view the information in the Logs? That's it?

Ivan Alves

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I always work with customer who uses IA blade and we have access roles to utilize with it and we always see the user info in the logs. Im free tomorrow if you want to do remote session.

Andy

0 Kudos
i_alves
Participant

First of all, thank you very much for your attention, @the_rock!

Yes we can, I live in São Paulo, Brazil, I have availability for tomorrow at 9:00AM (Brasilia time), is that ok for you?

Yours sincerely,

Ivan

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Sao Paolo, that can be crazy busy traffic place, hehe : - ). Anyway, you are 1 hour ahead, so I can do say 10 am est, which is 11 for you? If thats good, just message me privately and we can correspond that way.

Cheers,

i_alves
Participant

Hello a_rock,

The remote session link was sent by private message.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Ivan

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Sounds good, talk soon.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events