Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itzel_Gtz26
Participant

System alerts send device disconnection message

I received the following email alert from my mgmt console:

System Alert message: xxxxxxxx is disconnected; 

When reviewing the reason for the disconnection, I can't find anything in the messages logs and the uptime has no affectation.  Where else could I check to find the reason for this log?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Where exactly did you see this? Main console page, sv monitor? Did it refer to actual server being disconnected or something else?

Andy

0 Kudos
Itzel_Gtz26
Participant

I have configured the sending of alerts by email and this is the alert that I received:

HeaderDateHour:  xxxxxxx; ContentVersion: 5; HighLevelLogKey: N/A; Uuid: {0x0,0x0,0x0,0x0}; SequenceNum: 1; Action:  ; Origin: xxxxxxx; IfDir: <; IfName: N/A; Alert: mail; OriginSicName: N/A; System Alert message: xxxxxx is disconnected; Object: xxxxxxx; Event: Exception; Parameter: status_connection; Condition: is ; Current value: 8; ProductName: System Monitor; ProductFamily: Network

0 Kudos
Zolo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Itzel_Gtz26,

I have the same problem. Did you find the solution?

Thank You,

Zolo

0 Kudos
Itzel_Gtz26
Participant

Hi!

In my case, there was no problem with my devices, so the TAC told me that it was an intermittent problem with the SmartConsole client and that if these alerts were not received every minute, it was not necessary to take any action.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events