cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordanHsu
Explorer

SmartConsole crash every time

SmartConsole crash every time

For some time now, I have been experiencing frequent crashes while using the Checkpoint SmartConsole. The software consistently crashes, disrupting my workflow and causing a great deal of inconvenience. These crashes have led to a significant amount of frustration on my part.

I have attempted various troubleshooting measures, such as reinstalling the software and ensuring that my system meets the required specifications. However, these efforts have not yielded any positive results, as the crashes persist.

I kindly request your assistance in addressing this matter as soon as possible. I rely on the Checkpoint SmartConsole for my work, and these crashes are impeding my ability to effectively carry out my tasks.

If there are any updates, patches, or recommendations that could help resolve this issue, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. It is my hope that with your expertise, we can find a solution to this problem and restore the stability of the Checkpoint SmartConsole on my system.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
S_E_
Advisor

Hi

the usual comment might end up with "raise a TAC case". 

Would be the web smartconsole an option (for daily stuff) ? https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk170314

What would me concern is the word 'frequent'

b.t.w. We have similar issue running SmartConsole on Windows Server 2019. But the frequency of crashes is 1 out of 6. 

Regards

0 Kudos
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

To understand if this is a Client or Server side issue could you please try one of the following (better both):

1| Run a Portable SmartConsole from the same Windows machine

2| Run installed or Portable SmartConsole from a different Windows machine

0 Kudos
Lesley
Leader Leader
Leader

Other admins have the same issue? What is the installed Jumbo take on the management server (cpinfo -y all) ?

-------
If you like this post please give a thumbs up(kudo)! 🙂
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

To eliminate certain things...

Does issue happen on every computer where smart console is installed?

Does rebooting mgmt server help?

Do all admins have same issue?

Is it updated to latest recommended jumbo?

Does portable version work better?

Andy

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Please engage with the TAC: https://help.checkpoint.com 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events