Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SerDiHer0411
Explorer

Platform Portal not taking my signed certificate

Greetings mates!!

I have a slight problem. 

I have a signed certificate, which has already been imported to my cluster (2 firewalls) in a .p12 format to the Platform Portal section. But when I access the Gaia portal, I still get the "Your connection is not private" error. When checking the certificate, it shows a 192.168.1.1 certificate, which I understand is an auto-signed certificate.

I don't understand why I'm getting this error if the certificate is already imported to the cluster. 

This is a procedure already done in other Gateways, so I don't understand what is happening.

Can you please help me or guide me to a solution please?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
9 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Can you send a screenshot of cert on the gateway settings? Please blur out sensitive info.

Andy

0 Kudos
SerDiHer0411
Explorer

 Additionally, the certificate is signed by the internal PKI; it has SANs, such as IP addresses of the gateways and the cluster, and DNSs (hostnames of the gateways and cluster, along with the domain)

Certificate Platform Portal.png

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

It is showing that the certificate does not match the hostname. Are you sure you created it properly? Also, a silly question, did you push policy with these settings yet?

0 Kudos
SerDiHer0411
Explorer

I'm uploading the error message, it shows a NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Certificate Error.png

 This are the steps followed in the creation of the certificate:

- Generate the CSR, which includes SANs

- Send the CSR and .key file to the PKI to be signed

- After they signed it, and sent it back, convert the .cer file to a .p12  using SSL Shopper's tool, which asks the .key file and a password

- Transfer the certificate to the server, in which the console is hosted

- In Platform Portal, import the certificate, in this step, the password configured in SSL Shopper is typed, after which, the certificate is imported

- Install policy on the firewall cluster

- After which, I access to a web browser, such as Chrome or Firefox, but it's where the error is shown

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Can you send screenshot of the cert itself from smart console?

Andy

0 Kudos
SerDiHer0411
Explorer

I'm attaching certificate details as it is imported in the console.

There's a previous screenshot of the certificate in Platform Portal

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Cant open any of them, just says virus scan in progress. Can you message me directly?

Andy

0 Kudos
SerDiHer0411
Explorer

Certificate c1.png

Certificate SANs.png

Certificate details.png

   Sorry, let me try that again

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I see it now. If you installed policy after cert is uploaded, no reason why it would not work. Maybe engage TAC to confirm everything, hard to say for me without being able to check it via remote session.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events