cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TT_Firewall
Explorer

CP_MERGE validation errors

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on merging 3 management servers into one, so when I try to the merger using cp_merge on R77.30.  I get some validation errors. Please see  examples

• Portland-ROCC-VPN : Validation error in field 'Participant Gateways' of element #1 at object 'Portland-ROCC-VPN' @ 'Communities' --> The referenced object 'BLS-DC-FW-RA' from table 'network_objects' does not exist in the database.

• Denver-ROCC-VPN : Validation error in field 'Participant Gateways' of element #1 at object 'Denver-ROCC-VPN' @ 'Communities' --> The referenced object 'BLS-DC-FW-RA' from table 'network_objects' does not exist in the database.

• BEA-VPN : Validation error in field 'Participant Gateways' of element #1 at object 'BEA-VPN' @ 'Communities' --> The referenced object 'BLS-DC-FW-RA' from table 'network_objects' does not exist in the database.

• Niceville-VPN : Validation error in field 'Participant Gateways' of element #1 at object 'Niceville-VPN' @ 'Communities' --> The referenced object 'BLS-DC-FW-RA ' from table 'network_objects' does not exist in the database.

The truth  most of the objects  are legacy objects  that have been deleted but somehow when you do cp_merge it still sees relics of them in the database. cp_merge also says  I should use GUIDBEDIT to remove the obejcts.

I was thinking I should just run the  " update all "  command from  GUIDBEDIT  and that will fix it.

Any ideas ?

Thanks  

1 Reply
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

Do a Objects, Fields and Values search in GuiDBedit and see if you can find any of these objects by name, when you do you should delete them there.

Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events