cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nesa0210
Explorer

Traffic logs ports

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to search by destination port (TCP, UDP, ICMP...) in the infinity portal (Harmony Connect). Internet&Network Access ->Traffic logs. Is there a guide explaining what fields can we use for predefined search filters: Source, Destination, Service...?

I am looking to search for TCP 8883 for example. 

Thanks,

Nenad

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You should just be able to search for 8883 and get anything that mentions it (either source or destination port most likely).
I presume if you want to search on the service field (where TCP 8883 would appear), you can do a service:8883 as the search term.
See also (syntax should be the same in Infinity Portal): https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R81.20/WebAdminGuides/EN/CP_R81.20_LoggingAndMonitoring_AdminGu...

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

That would be syntax port:8883

0 Kudos
nesa0210
Explorer

None of these work for me (searching using Service or Port). Maybe the issue is that when I find traffic (using the source and destination IP) I see "tcp-high-ports" as a service. Why not displaying exact port number?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Presumably because this is the service the port is matching.
It should show in the log card if you click on the entry.

0 Kudos
Andrey_Kondor_1
Explorer

Hi! There is no port number for service in the log card. It shows only in Dashboard, not in SmartVew web console.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events