Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro_Espindola
Advisor
Jump to solution

Blank white screen in Infinity Portal

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any tips on how to solve the issue of Infinity Portal showing a blank screen? What I mean is when the product screen won't load and doesn't show any erros, just a white page, but you can see the Infinity Portal blue bar on the top and left.

Sometimes after refreshing, clearing cache, changing browser or waiting the content will eventually appear, but sometimes it simply won't load.

A customer is trying to load Email and Colaboration in an incognito tab to fix Gmail onboarding issues, but it will not load no matter what he does. Funny that it works well with his normal tab (which TAC instructed him not to use for the onboarding).

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pedro_Espindola
Advisor

Just an update:

The problem is caused by third party cookies being blocked.

After knowing that I was able to find a SK: Harmony Email & Office Threat Protection tab does not load in Chrome (checkpoint.com)

However, it's not just the Threat Protection tab, but the entire HEC page that was not loading.

To solve the problem without enabling all third party cookies, create exceptions by adding these URLs with this exact syntax:

[*.]checkpoint.com
[*.]checkpointcloudsec.com​

View solution in original post

(1)
9 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

These issues should be reported to TAC when they occur (especially if it doesn't appear to be a transient issue).

0 Kudos
Pedro_Espindola
Advisor

Hi PhoneBoy,

I already reported, but couldn't get a decent response.

I'm asking here because that has been an intermitent issue in Infinity Portal since it exists. iIhought someone would have some practical workaround, instead of a scripted formal solution.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

You can always try this yourself from the portal.

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

0 Kudos
Pedro_Espindola
Advisor

Hi Andy. I could not find that option in Email & Colaboration or in the global configs. What product is that?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Apologies, that was Smart-1 cloud. I checked email and colab section, yes, sadly, nothing to restart there. Just my own suggestion, if I have problem like this, I always pick up the phone and call TAC and if they say no one is available, I request a callback when someone is and if nothing 2 hours later, I call again. To me, this seems like pretty serious issue, specially given the fact you tried different browsers and no luck.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
Pedro_Espindola
Advisor

Just an update:

The problem is caused by third party cookies being blocked.

After knowing that I was able to find a SK: Harmony Email & Office Threat Protection tab does not load in Chrome (checkpoint.com)

However, it's not just the Threat Protection tab, but the entire HEC page that was not loading.

To solve the problem without enabling all third party cookies, create exceptions by adding these URLs with this exact syntax:

[*.]checkpoint.com
[*.]checkpointcloudsec.com​

(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thanks for the update.

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Maybe call TAC and have them check your backend with tenant ID.

Andy

0 Kudos
Pedro_Espindola
Advisor

I don't know if it's because I'm outside of the US, but it has been very dificult to get an actual engineer when calling TAC. They say everyone is busy and someone will call me back, but they never do and respond via email with ineffective solutions, usually suggesting things that we said we already tried, like "try using incognito mode". It has been this way since the pandemic.

0 Kudos
(1)
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events