Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iain_King
Collaborator

Gaia Portal shows blank page after log in with Firefox 5x or Chrome 66 - Fixed in sk121373

From the T103 thread:

Take_103 JHFA is now GA. Do not install Take_91. 

Jim Fessler‌ wrote:

Over the past week Chrome has stopped working on R77.30 and R80.10. Just built a test R80.10 with JHF91 everything works except WEBUI with Chrome (IE works) however no browser will import any hotfixes to R80.10 base install or JHF91 or a new T5 install of R77.30. Chrome on Server 2003 which is not updated does work. 

Checkpoints original solution to this was:

//

wow! the balls!

//

Solution

This is not a Check Point issue, but an issue with the browser. 

As a workaround, use Internet Explorer, or contact Check Point Support to get a procedure that will work around this issue. A Support Engineer will make sure the procedure is compatible with your environment before running it. 

//

This has been updated and now a workaround has been provided publically:

Gaia Portal shows blank page after log in with Firefox 5x or Chrome 66 

//

Solution

As a workaround, use Internet Explorer, or run the following command from Expert mode on the affected machine and then reload the Gaia Portal login page:

[Expert@HostName:0]# grep -q "form.el.dom.action" /web/htdocs2/login/login.js; if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then echo File is already modified, exiting.; else echo File backed up and modified. ; sed -i.bak '/form.isValid/s/$/\nform.el.dom.action=formAction;\n/' /web/htdocs2/login/login.js ; fi

//

Apparently fixes the issue.

-- Iain

(1)
4 Replies
Iain_King
Collaborator

Testing here on 59.0.2 firefox and v66.0.3359189 in chrome. While a login page now appears.. post login displays a blank page .. 

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Try Opera. Works for me. P.S. JHFA_91 is bad news, go to Take_103, there were a lot of issues with 91 that were addressed in 103.

0 Kudos
Augustine_Abule
Explorer

Perfectly solution. Thanks mate
0 Kudos
simont2
Explorer

this grep command worked for me, cheers

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events