Here is a guide on how to integrate games or web based content into the SmartConsole Extensions.
The SmartConsole is web-based, so it is very easy to integrate web content.
- For copyright reasons I do not publish the SmartConsole Extension with a real game.
- I point out that this is only a guide for a test environment.
- Please do not use this in a production environment.
- I think you are also losing Check Point Support.
What do you need as requirements:
- An https-based web server accessible from the SmartConsole
What do you do to install a game:
1) Create a json file with the name game.json on the web server or use this manifest file from me.
You can download a sample manifest file here: https://www.ankenbrand24.de/ex/game.json
Copy the code into the game.htm file.
3) Import an extension:
- On SmartConsole, go to Manage & Settings > Preferences > SmartConsole Extensions > +.
- Enter the web-service manifest URL for the manifest file game.json and click OK.
4) On SmartConsole, go to Gateways & Server > Game
Play your game during the coffee break
The video shows how this looks in the SmartConsole.
PS: I am not a good Tetris player.
➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE