cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanjay_S
Advisor

Compliance Blade Query

Hi All,

I am working on the Compliance blade and trying to fix the recommendations from the reports of ISO 27001. But the report is reporting compliance issue with the URL and Application blade though we did not enable any blades apart from VPN and Firewall.

Please let me know is it normal behavior with Compliance blade where reporting the issues with the blades even though it is not enabled? Or anything that i need to look into with the configuration?

Regards,

Sanjay S

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Corinne_Vakulen
Employee
Employee

Hello Sanjay,

As a general idea Compliance is only checking active blades.  Anything else will show as N/A. I would open a support ticket as it's not a known issues.  Meanwhile, I would recommend to Disable all URL Filtering and Application Control best practices in Compliance blade  (uncheck all relevant BPs).  Then run a manual scan and a new report to see if the issue is fixed.

TX

Corinne

0 Kudos
Sanjay_S
Advisor

Thank you Corinne for the explanation. Could you please help me on where to uncheck the Best Practises?

0 Kudos
Corinne_Vakulen
Employee
Employee

On the Compliance DB to your right, you will see the window showing all the blades detected with their security scores.  Select URL Filtering for example which will show you the list of all URLF BPs.  Select them all -> right click -> Deactivate.

You will probably need to a comment/reason.  

Deselect.png

0 Kudos
Sanjay_S
Advisor

Thank you very much Corinne. I will work on this and let you know the outcome.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events