Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
junior_kakou
Contributor
Jump to solution

uninstall endpoint security EB5.00.0007

hello !

i try to uninstall the endpoint security agent on user pc , but i forgot the unistall passwod.

some one can advise me to uninstall it?

the pc is not visible in harmony dashboard and the pc can't connect.

like this:

erreur.PNG

thank for your help

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please follow instructions in sk173647 to uninstall the Endpoint Client

View solution in original post

junior_kakou
Contributor

i have found the solution of this issue. first of all, run windows cmd as administrator and execute this commande WMIC. afther this the prompt chang to wmic:root\cli>. at this moment type PRODUCT GET NAME to get all the software installing in your pc , it take some time to complet (2mn). next, type PRODUCT WHERE NAME="<enter the appliaction name>". for our exemple, type  PRODUCT WHERE NAME="check point endpoint security" call /uninstall and clic ok. the uninstall process start and is ok.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please follow instructions in sk173647 to uninstall the Endpoint Client

junior_kakou
Contributor

this solution doesn't work.erreur1.PNG

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Can you translate that message to English please?

Andy

0 Kudos
junior_kakou
Contributor

this method doesn't work

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

What @_Val_ gave you is 100% a solution. I had someone do it before and it worked.

0 Kudos
junior_kakou
Contributor

i have found the solution of this issue. first of all, run windows cmd as administrator and execute this commande WMIC. afther this the prompt chang to wmic:root\cli>. at this moment type PRODUCT GET NAME to get all the software installing in your pc , it take some time to complet (2mn). next, type PRODUCT WHERE NAME="<enter the appliaction name>". for our exemple, type  PRODUCT WHERE NAME="check point endpoint security" call /uninstall and clic ok. the uninstall process start and is ok.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Good job! 👍

0 Kudos
junior_kakou
Contributor

with pleasure

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events