and also before installing check if already install

only if not install than push this silent installation

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Silent install can be done as follows: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...
Checking if the client is already installed can presumably be done by checking the registry or similar. 

0 Kudos
mjain10
Explorer

the link mentioned above is not working. I am looking to install Harmony Endpoint EDR silently using a Deployment Software Package. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Mark_Papworth
Participant

There used to be (Pre-R80) a way to create a customized deployment package for VPN Clients where you could include the answers to the installation questions, such as authentication scheme, adding sites, advanced settings and even language selection and personalizing the client with a company logo.

Is this available for R81 or the latest VPN Clients? All I've found is the VPN Client configuration utility, sk122574, but it´s not the same.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I will ask one of my colleagues about it tomorrow, as Im fairly sure he did this for the client recently, with the new E81.xx client.

Andy

0 Kudos
mjain10
Explorer

Either this link is not working or it is not available to me. could you please attach the actual document here? thanks. 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This link worked prior to the introduction of our new support site.
In any case, these are standard MSI installer commands to the best of my knowledge:

• msiexec.exe /i <location of msi>\EPS.msi /l*v install.log /qn /quiet /norestart
    (Silently install the MSI. When the install is done you will get a popup to restart or to postpone.)
  • msiexec.exe /i <location of msi>\EPS.msi /l*v install.log /qn /quiet /forcerestart
    (Silently install the MSI with a forced reboot after 90 seconds)

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)