Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucas-ferreira
Contributor
Jump to solution

Threat Emulation license issue after version update.

Hey guys,

After I created a deployment policy in cloud management at one of our clients for version E87.51, management is reporting that the devices that were updated have license issues in Threat Emulation. The client has the basic license, I am aware that the basic license does not offer this protection and I have already left it deactivated in the policies. But I wonder why this message is only now?

Is there any way to disable these messages?

CCSA
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gethin_Jones
Employee
Employee

A recent portal update added the menu option 'Files Threat Emulation Mode'. Make sure that this is also off. 

I've just lab'ed up this scenario using E87.51 and it runs as expected with no licenses issues except for 'Asset Management' which shows 'INVALID LICENSE'. This is a reporting issue and does not effect the clients.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

You may want to confirm with Account services.

Andy

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

To be clear in your deployment settings as different to policy you have not included Threat Emulation?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Gethin_Jones
Employee
Employee

A recent portal update added the menu option 'Files Threat Emulation Mode'. Make sure that this is also off. 

I've just lab'ed up this scenario using E87.51 and it runs as expected with no licenses issues except for 'Asset Management' which shows 'INVALID LICENSE'. This is a reporting issue and does not effect the clients.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events