cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonnyRabinowitz
Employee
Employee

New Harmony Endpoint for Windows Recommended Release- E87.31

Happy to share that Endpoint Security Client E87.31 for Windows, released in July 2023, is now the RECOMMENDED version (instead of E86.80).

See sk181206 for the complete list of enhancements and more information on E87.31 for Windows release.

5 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I already installed E87.40 lol

So far, no complaints 👍

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thankfully, no issues for me, as Im using barebone vpn client, not harmony endpoint.

Andy

0 Kudos
JonnyRabinowitz
Employee
Employee

Good to hear. There is no conflict between the 87.41 (latest) that is now available and the fact that 87.31 (recommended) is designated as the recommended release

By definition, the latest release will be the latest software version and include latest enhancements and fixes, including for security issues. All latest releases are fully supported from the time of release and general availability

However, for those who want to upgrade less frequently the recommended version can do this based on the recommended release. Recommended release is determined after observing operation of a release in the field and based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as the number of clients where the release is installed and any degradations in functionality relative to prior client releases 

the_rock
Legend
Legend

We have few customers who use harmony endpoint and considering at least 100 hours we spent with TAC troubleshooting all the issues (mind you, I have to honest, its gotten wayyy better compared to say 3 years ago), among all the lessons we learned, onf of them is to ALWAYS use recommended version : - )

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events