Hi @lucasax ,
I'm managing development of VPN clients. I don't know if you have already contacted Check Point support but I will try to help you.
From the description I see that in your case Windows didn't load the driver for virtual network adapter. There could be various reasons for that, let's try to check them one-by-one. Please follow my instructions bellow:
1. Run Registry Editor and export following hives:
Share exported reg files.
2. Run command line cmd.exe as administrator, go to VPN client installation folder C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Connect and run vna_utils.exe with following parameters and post its output here:
vna_utils.exe –ap vna ver
3. Show me how system sees the VPN driver and service. In the cmd.exe run the following commands:
sc query vna_ap
sc query TracSrvWrapper
3. Compile the list of installed applications. In the cmd.exe run the following command:
wmic product get name, version > list_of_apps.txt
Feel free to send the list through private messages if for any reason you don't want to share it here.
4. Attach log file from windows drivers (if exists):