Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DORA

SmartEvent Type: Compliance, DORA,

RobertoQ
Employee
Employee
Verified By CP

DORA is a regulation introduced by the European Union (EU) to create a standardized framework for managing cyber risks in the financial sector. It was created due to the increasing number of cyberattacks on financial institutions prompted the EU to take action. DORA aims to ensure financial institutions can withstand and recover from these disruptions.

;
TO ACCESS CHECKMATES TOOLBOX it's simple and free

Disclaimer: Check Point does not provide maintenance services or technical or customer support for third party content provided on this Site, including in CheckMates Toolbox. See also our Third Party Software Disclaimer.

6 Replies

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just tested it, great! 👍

;

(1)

jorgem
Employee
Employee

@the_rock I am getting ready to test DORA 3 compliance in one of my main customers. Any details on the results that you might want to share, please?

Thanks!

;

0 Kudos

the_rock
Legend
Legend

No issues/concerns in my old lab. I had been running it in R82 lab as well, but since I had to rebuild my R81.20 lab, will install it again and let you know.

Andy

;

0 Kudos

jorgem
Employee
Employee

I will test it in a customer environment running R81.10. Will come back with my results. Thanks.

;

0 Kudos

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I should be able to test it in 2-3 hours.

Andy

;

0 Kudos

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@jorgem 

Sorry about the delay, just imported it in both labs, will do some testing. I did some "coding' on the actual file, looks impressive.

Andy

;

0 Kudos