Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas_Pereira
Participant

When Azure will have the R80.10 available?

We have R80.10 installed and running on prem, but we would like to know when it will be available for Azure deployments.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Moti
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We expect it to be available in the near future but do not have the release date finalized.

0 Kudos
Thomas_Pereira
Participant

Dameon,

For us this is an important point for our decision for firewall appliance on Azure. The upgrade process is very straightforward indeed, but if we could avoid a change on the environment after be fully provisioned is better.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Totally understand and we are working to make it available as quick as possible. 

The final release timeframe is dependent on a number of factors, not all of which are in Check Point's control.

0 Kudos
PBC_Cyber
Contributor

Yes, we really need r80.10 azure images!  Last I heard was estimate was 3-4 weeks but really hoping sooner. 

0 Kudos
Erez_Berkner
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

As mentioned R&D are working on this at full steam. production ready image is several week away.
if you have an urgent need we can provide EA image

Thomas_Pereira
Participant

Sounds great, this a option to take under consideration.

I will engage our team and discuss the option.

Thanks Erez Berkner.

0 Kudos
Thomas_Pereira
Participant

How could we get the EA image?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I believe https://community.checkpoint.com/people/erezb3e01daa2-af01-380e-84ca-d976f5dcd8a1 can help with this, but if not, please work with through your local Check Point SE.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.