cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashwin1312
Newcomer
Jump to solution

Checkpoint gateway and Management Server Deployment in Azure

It's great in communicating with everyone here.

I have a query for Checkpoint Network Security Deployment in Azure.

I tried Deploying the Checkpoint Gateway and Management server in Azure in a existing resource group with VNets required for Gateway and Management Server.

Once I Try to Deploy the Gateway and management server via the Market place in that existing resource group I'm getting an error stating that the resource group is not empty.

But the Checkpoint document states that it is possible to deploy in existing resource group and Existing VNET.

But During deployment I'm only allowed to deploy in New Resource Group and New VNET.

It would be great if anyone could help me out here.

Thanks and regards,

Ashwin

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nir_Shamir
Employee Employee
Employee

When you deploy from the marketplace , the RG you are deploying into can already exist , but it must be empty without any resources in it.

Same with the VNET, it can exist but not in the RG you are deploying into. it can reside in a different RG.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Nir_Shamir
Employee Employee
Employee

When you deploy from the marketplace , the RG you are deploying into can already exist , but it must be empty without any resources in it.

Same with the VNET, it can exist but not in the RG you are deploying into. it can reside in a different RG.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

What @Nir_Shamir is EXACTLY true. I know this cause I had done it many times before and document one of PS guys shared with customer states the same (along with screenshots). I cant share it sadly, as its protected material, but its 100% the case.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.