Best practices to secure Azure Virtual WAN
We have an super exciting webinar in AMER/EMEA/APAC on Sept 8, jointly with Microsoft:
- Topic: “Best practices to secure Azure Virtual WAN” (Azure Virtual WAN is an exciting new Microsoft service that is very popular and Microsoft is pushing this.)
- Speakers: John Guo, Azure Architect at Check Point and Sid Domala, Product Manager at Microsoft (both recorded, with local speakers to answer Q&A in EMEA and APAC)
- AMER Sept 8 @ 9am PT/12pm ET
- EMEA Sept 8 @ 3pm UK+Ireland/4pm CEST
- APAC Sept 8 @ 12:00pm Singapore+HK/2:00pm Sydney/4:00pm New Zealand
- What is Azure Virtual WAN and what are the benefits for organizations?
- Why is securing Azure Virtual WAN essential?
- Best practices for securing your Azure Virtual WAN deployment
- Webinar registrants will be invited to free CloudMates deep-dive technical discussion and hands-on workshop by the fantastic Shay Levin, with possible Azure POC credits from Microsoft and Check Point.
Please invite colleagues, customers, channel partners, friends, neighbors and family!
(Registration links are above.)
Please share with your family, friends, neighbours/neighbors, partners, colleagues and customers!
Would it be possible to update this post with links to the resources for this event, and maybe have the recording here in this post in CheckMates/CloudMates?
Did you try the links above? They should work fine as long as you are logged into BrightTalk.
(We don't do a separate download for each webinar and upload elsewhere - it is too complicated and most people are happy to use BrightTalk.)
I hope this is helpful and if not, I will find a way to fix it 🙂