Create Event
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacking DNS - Understanding DNS Security

Published on ‎2023-07-05 12:51 AM by Admin | Updated on ‎2023-08-23 05:17 AM

Join us on July 26, 2023, for an exciting TechTalk event!

During its webinar, our security expert Hubert Ralph Bonell will slice and dice DNS protocols from a cyber security perspective.

We will cover the following topics:

• Overview of the DNS protocol
  • Current DNS security landscape
  • DNS security risks mitigation

We will also be happy to answer your questions after the main presentation. We can't wait to see you there!

Register here

Featured Guests
Employee
Employee

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jul 26, 2023 08:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Jul 26, 2023 09:00 AM PDT
Labels (5)
6 Comments
rfu
Explorer

Sounds like a interesting webinar!
Sadly enough I won't be able to attend the appointed day.
I'd be glad if the session would be recorded!

@rfu All our TechTalks are recorded and posted on CheckMates during 24 hours after the conclusion of the event, so we have you covered. 

Hi  @_Val_how can I view recorded events? Under Past events (https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Past-Events/ct-p/past-events) I only can see this Note:
Event has ended - You can no longer attend this event.
Is Registration required to view recorded events?

@doumhh-17 which specific event is failing for you? Can you give me a link, please?

Uh, got it. In this case, it is by design. Live regional events are posted in the relevant local groups and are available to the group members only. Links are only sent to those registered for the event. (Hint: look up the relevant group and join. Alternatively, if you register to such an event but cannot attend, we send you the link to the recording)

This thread is about TechTalk events, which are publicly posted and available through the event links.