Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Douglas
Explorer

Export a .csv of all Network Groups with their members, and all Services Groups with their members

Hello all, this seems like it should be easy, but I can't figure it out. I can export a list from the Smart Console, but it doesn't include the members. I ran the command /opt/CPsuite-R80.30/fw1/scripts/web_api_show_package.sh, and it created a file for each policy with a lot more information than I need, and I don't see an option to just export group information.

Is there a way to export a list of just Network Groups and their members? And another list with just Services Groups with their members?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Douglas
Explorer

Thanks PhoneBoy. In the discussion, I see reference to a script named cli_api_export_object_group-members_to_csv.sh, which I think would do what I want, but I can't find in the referenced Github repository.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It's the first link in the root post for the thread.

0 Kudos
Douglas
Explorer

The first link in the root post for the thread eads to the GitHub page for it, which has many different scripts. But I can't find cli_api_export_object_group-members_to_csv.sh

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thats odd, because I did it few times and it always worked...I just ran ./cli_api_export_objects_to_csv.sh script and it dumped all files in ./dump directory. I see groups there as well, one you are looking for. How did you do this exactly?

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events