just a quick one but to some extent complicated thing: Little background though.
1. R80.10 Standalone Appliance (all-in-one) as usual
2. no PKI done for either VPN or MAB (MAB is not in use)
3. Gaia Portal has typical per-ip Cert error when you try to log in - that's normal
1. replace files at
with your own one from your *.domain.com set (received as issued with Public CA)
based on sk109593
- result: Tomcat does not wake up at all making your GAIA portal unusable
2. replacing above files is not enough as long as your $CPDIR/conf/openssl.cnf has no CSR issued within the shell (of course not as the CSR was done separately on different device in order to make wildcard cert!)
3. I see no path for importing wildcard cert without generating csr on particular appliance - do you?
1. have all GAIA portal(s) from each appliance within the network using same wildcard cert already in hand from Comodo.
any ideas/tips/hints chaps?
much appreciate your assistance as always (PhoneBoy especially) :)