Who rated this post

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patrick_Taphorn
Participant

Tips or Tricks for reverting Cluster firmware version from R81.20 back to R81.10

Several weeks ago we upgraded our active/passive cluster appliances (7000 model) from R81.10 to R81.20 + JHF T24.  We starting experiencing issues where web conferencing applications such as Teams, Zoom, and WebEx would randomly loose audio for 10-20 seconds.  In reviewing log files in SmartEvent I noticed that at the exact times people reported the the web conference apps dropping their audio connections, the  Sync Interface on the standby cluster node goes from a state of “down” back to “up” in that same 10-20 second period of time.   Both these symptoms started the day after the upgrade to R81.20.     Started TAC cases with support back on August 21st and after several debug collections, log reviews,  and TCP Dumps,  Checkpoint support and R&D are no further along in providing me with a resolution.  Planning on reverting back to R81.10 so not to impact my business partners anymore.

Looking for any recommendations, tips, or tricks on how to revert both cluster nodes back to R81.10 using the snapshot  while keeping the downtime to a minimum.     

(1)
Who rated this post