cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Petr_Hantak
Advisor
Advisor
Jump to solution

Why is Check Point official Training & Certification page outdated?

I just had a nice discussion about certifications with one of my collegues and we found difference between Pearson VUE page and official Check Point training & certification. Pearson VUE is in a good shape, but Check Point web missing Master R80 and might be a good idea put Accreditations there as well. I don't know like others, but I take usually vendor official site as first point when I want to check available training and exams.

Could anyone take a look on it? Maybe Jason Tugwell‌ ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Petr,

We are in the process of making changes to the Training and Certification page and have the R80 CCSM on the list to be added.  The corresponding information can be reached from the Training tab of this page, but it needs to be on the Certification side as well.

And thanks for the suggestion about the accreditations, we do need to clearly show which ones are current as well.

Thanks,

Tug 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Petr,

We are in the process of making changes to the Training and Certification page and have the R80 CCSM on the list to be added.  The corresponding information can be reached from the Training tab of this page, but it needs to be on the Certification side as well.

And thanks for the suggestion about the accreditations, we do need to clearly show which ones are current as well.

Thanks,

Tug 

Petr_Hantak
Advisor
Advisor

Thank you for a quick response. I'll look forward to update.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events