Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yasir_Ashfaque
Explorer
Jump to solution

R80.10 CCSA/CCSE

Hello Team,

I would like to buy self study material for R80.10 CCSA/CCSE, Can i buy official guides from checkpoint ? i dont want to attend full day training, dont have bandwidth for it due to current projects.

would like to pass CCSA/CCSE asap.

Regards,

Yasir Ashfaque

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

R80 Self Study Resources

R80.10 Documentation Package

R80.10 Security Management Architecture Overview

Study Guides

CCSA R80 Study Guide

CCSA Overview Flyer

At the moment Check Point works on the CCSE R80 study guide that, according to the Training FAQ, will be released together with Practice Exams for CCSA R80 and CCSE R80 later this year.

R80 Practice Exams

R80 Practice Exams on Pearson VUE - Available Now! 

CCSA R80 Practice Exam

Courseware Books

Buy the latest versions directly from Check Point as mentioned before.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

When Check Point used to provide hardcopy coursebooks there were some ATCs set up as "courseware distributors" that could sell courseware by itself without the associated courses.  Or you contacted a Check Point reseller and they could order the books for you off the main pricelist.

All coursebooks are now electronic and DRM-secured by Capsule Docs, however I just looked at pricelist.checkpoint.com and there is a new section called "Training" where you can order electronic "Courseware Kits".  Looks like you can select and add courseware to a cart, then request a quote (but not actually pay online though) so I assume a reseller or Check Point themselves would collect payment at that stage and complete the order fulfillment. 

Don't think any of this has been officially announced yet but it is live on the public pricelist website, so I'm assuming it is fair game...

--
My book "Max Power: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization"
now available via http://maxpowerfirewalls.com.

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
JG
Participant

Been in your class have your book. Are you going to come out with a new version of your book like you hinted the last time I was in your class?

0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

No comment.

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Check Point does not have self-study materials. E-kits mentioned by Tim Hall are designed for in class activities. However, they might be helpful to see the extent of the course. Another option is to download study guides from CP course pages. To work it through, you will need product admin guides. 

Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

R80 Self Study Resources

R80.10 Documentation Package

R80.10 Security Management Architecture Overview

Study Guides

CCSA R80 Study Guide

CCSA Overview Flyer

At the moment Check Point works on the CCSE R80 study guide that, according to the Training FAQ, will be released together with Practice Exams for CCSA R80 and CCSE R80 later this year.

R80 Practice Exams

R80 Practice Exams on Pearson VUE - Available Now! 

CCSA R80 Practice Exam

Courseware Books

Buy the latest versions directly from Check Point as mentioned before.

Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

Hi Denny,

Nice documents. Specially R80.10 Security Management Architect Overview

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Also check out the Check Point Certification Pyramid.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events