cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobP
Explorer

Problem with training CCVSA

Hello,

I started CCVSA - Check Point Certified CloudGuard Administrator training today and I struggle with moving to further modules. After finishing one I see this information:

Adnotacja 2020-06-19 163153.jpg

If I scroll back up there's nothing new in the main window. Clicking 'Next Module' at top right gets me an error saying I this module is locked. I had the same issue with the first module, but it unlocked on its own after about an hour.

I tried Chrome, FF and Edge - same result. Any suggestions?

Rob

0 Kudos
13 Replies
RobP
Explorer

Anyone? I'm stuck for 2 days now on this, I retried the whole module at last 4 times and different web browsers. Nothing helps.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We'll contact you offline to understand what's going on.
0 Kudos
Lijo_mathai
Contributor

Hi, me too having issue loading the course content. Shows blank page when loading the course.

0 Kudos
traut_mi2
Participant

I have the same problem =((
0 Kudos
smontano
Explorer

Good day

In order to pass to the next module (assesment), you need to complete "all" quiz  with 100% score

0 Kudos
Sagy_Kratu
Employee
Employee

Hi Smontano
I have checked every assessment in the CCVSA course and all are set for 70% as a pass rate
if you have any more issues fo let us know

0 Kudos
JNI
Participant

Hello, I have the exact same problem. The next module says "You cannot view this item yet" even after doing all the quizzes in this module 100%. After "Scroll back up to see the next module and exit buttons" is displayed on the Cloud Intro Part 4 page (Module 2), I scroll back and I see no exit button, just the Next Module at the very top right. On clicking that, the next module doesn't load. Browser is Firefox, OS is Windows 10.

Extremely frustrating. Please explain what I must do to proceed with the course OR fix the course so the modules load. I've done several CP online courses (the flash ones such as eg. SBM) and this (CCVSA) is the first one to show this problem.

Alex_Nikitin
Explorer

Also have problem with this course - Cloud Intro (Module 2) showing 100% completition but next part is locked and "Next module" button sends me to "You cannot view this item yet" page. Redoing all questions and trying different browsers doesn't solve the issue. Anyone found a way to resolve that?

0 Kudos
Sagy_Kratu
Employee
Employee

thank you for the feedback issue should now be resolved.
it was an issue with the timing of the module (it expects the user to spend more time than the actual module length)

0 Kudos
Sagy_Kratu
Employee
Employee

it was an issue with the timing of the module (it expects the user to spend more time than the actual module length)..

0 Kudos
Sagy_Kratu
Employee
Employee

it was an issue with the timing of the module (it expects the user to spend more time than the actual module length).

Alex_Nikitin
Explorer

Hello Sagy_Kratu,

I've checked and the issue is indeed resolved with module 2, thanks a lot. But now I'm stuck with module 5, they seem identical in structure with module 2 - it also shows 100% completition but next module redirects me to the error page.

0 Kudos
Rook_ie
Explorer

Hi Sagy_Kratu, how do you resolve it because I'm still having the same issues - stuck at module 2. Can't reload the previous modules too.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events