Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larapruna
Explorer
Jump to solution

Missing CCSA Certification

Hi,

I passed CCSA exam last month (September 11th), but I cannot see my certification under My Certifications page. I read in some post that it took 3-4 weeks to receive it, but this is the fifth week and I am worried that there is some issue with my certification.

Is there anyone I can contact to check this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Hello @larapruna,

I have looked into this issue and your certification is missing due to the reason stated in the Certification FAQ.

Why is my certification information not listed in my User Center account?

Your certification information could not be listed in your User Center account for one of the following reasons:
  • We tried to activate your benefits but there was no User Center account with the email address we have on file for you. Please check to ensure that the e-mail account you provided Pearson VUE for registration matches the e-mail account you used to set up your User Center account

Your User Center account needs to be created before you pass an exam.

I will get the CCSA uploaded to your account later today.

Regards,

Jason

View solution in original post

(1)
1 Reply
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Hello @larapruna,

I have looked into this issue and your certification is missing due to the reason stated in the Certification FAQ.

Why is my certification information not listed in my User Center account?

Your certification information could not be listed in your User Center account for one of the following reasons:
  • We tried to activate your benefits but there was no User Center account with the email address we have on file for you. Please check to ensure that the e-mail account you provided Pearson VUE for registration matches the e-mail account you used to set up your User Center account

Your User Center account needs to be created before you pass an exam.

I will get the CCSA uploaded to your account later today.

Regards,

Jason

(1)

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events