Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avnish76_CheckP
Explorer
Jump to solution

I have just taken and passed CCSE R81 why does my CCSA still expire on the due date?

My CCSA exam was taken on 6th Feb 2022. Natural progression was to take the CCSE r.81 which I have passed. My CCSA should have the same expiry as the CCSE which is 5th Jan 2026. However on Credly the CCSA will expire 6th Feb 2024. I though the whole point of progressing to next stage was to keep your current credential valid? Do I need to retake a CCSA exam to keep it valid?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lesley
Advisor

Hi!

As stated:

I have a valid CCSE, CCSM or CCSM Elite. Do I need to maintain the lower certification(s)?
o Your goal is to maintain your highest certification or progress to the next level. You are not
required to recertify on the lower certifications. You will only recertify on a lower certification
if you allow your highest level of certification to expire

Check it here 🙂

https://www.checkpoint.com/downloads/training/check-point-certification-faq.pdf

-------
If you like this post please give a thumbs up(kudo)! 🙂

View solution in original post

_Val_
Admin
Admin

You only need to maintain your highest certification status. No need to re-certify all the way up again and again. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lesley
Advisor

Hi!

As stated:

I have a valid CCSE, CCSM or CCSM Elite. Do I need to maintain the lower certification(s)?
o Your goal is to maintain your highest certification or progress to the next level. You are not
required to recertify on the lower certifications. You will only recertify on a lower certification
if you allow your highest level of certification to expire

Check it here 🙂

https://www.checkpoint.com/downloads/training/check-point-certification-faq.pdf

-------
If you like this post please give a thumbs up(kudo)! 🙂
_Val_
Admin
Admin

You only need to maintain your highest certification status. No need to re-certify all the way up again and again. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events