cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ANARINE
Participant
Jump to solution

Hardcopy of CCSA certificate ?

Is it possible for Checkpoint to mail me a hardcopy of the certificate? I already have the electronic version but hardcopy is preferrable.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lesley
Advisor

As as far I know they only give e-certificates:

• I just passed my exams. When can I expect to receive my certificate?
    Check Point provides e-certificates that you can access from your User Center profile. Once we receive your exam results we will update your User Center account with your new credentials, giving you immediate access to your online benefits like access to SecureKnowledge and your online Certification profile. The User Center will be updated within 2 weeks of your exam date, but often it is sooner than that.
-------
If you like this post please give a thumbs up(kudo)! 🙂

View solution in original post

Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

@ANARINE - As noted by the snip of our FAQ from @Lesley we only provide Electronic certificates.

Sorry,

Jason

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Lesley
Advisor

As as far I know they only give e-certificates:

• I just passed my exams. When can I expect to receive my certificate?
    Check Point provides e-certificates that you can access from your User Center profile. Once we receive your exam results we will update your User Center account with your new credentials, giving you immediate access to your online benefits like access to SecureKnowledge and your online Certification profile. The User Center will be updated within 2 weeks of your exam date, but often it is sooner than that.
-------
If you like this post please give a thumbs up(kudo)! 🙂
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hopefully @Jason_Tugwell can confirm for you.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

You can always print out your e-cert.

Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

@ANARINE - As noted by the snip of our FAQ from @Lesley we only provide Electronic certificates.

Sorry,

Jason

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I still remember my R60 CCSA exam hard copy that I received back in the day 🙂

Andy

0 Kudos
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Those were the "Good Ol' Days" my friend 😂

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Yes sir 😉

0 Kudos
ANARINE
Participant

Ok thanks, Would be nice to have this as a paid option, since there may be some institutions that do not recognize e-certificates.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Maybe if you reach out to your local SE person, they can check if its possible at all.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Or just (DIY) print the PDF on some nice card stock but I suspect the environmentalist might frown on this and any orgs who wouldn't recognise credentials that can be digitally verified.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I have a friend who Im sure would do that perfectly, she is excellent at it...me, I could not do it if my life depended on it haha

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events