Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_Val_
Admin
Admin
Jump to solution

Emerging Technologies Training and Certification Materials

We are happy to announce that Check Point has released new series of  training for Emerging Technologies: CloudGuard and SandBlast. 

Important:

Please use this link to chose the courses you want to take: 

https://check-point-software-technologies.skyprepapp.com/account/course_catalog?mode=user 

Make sure you subscribe with your UserCenter email.

CCSBA-SaaS - CloudGuard SaaS Technical Certification

Cloudguard SaaS.png

Check Point CloudGuard SaaS protects enterprise data and users, by preventing advanced threats and targeted attacks on SaaS applications and cloud-based email.

By the end of this training you will be able to

• Pitch, Present and explain about CloudGuard SaaS solution
  • Describe the CloudGuard SaaS architecture, threat protection and Identity protection operation
  • Explain the different technologies and engines in CloudGuard SaaS
  • Perform successful onboarding, integration and monitoring
  • Utilize the learning mode to Best Practice Methodology
  • Configure CloudGuard SaaS according to best practice
  • Perform effective troubleshooting and applying advanced configuration

Check Point Certified CloudGuard Administrator - CCVSA

In this course we will concentrate on the 3 major public cloud providers Azure, AWS and Google Cloud.

By the end of this course you will be able to: 

• Understand the different types of cloud platform 
  • Be familiar with the security risk and challenges when moving to the cloud 
  • Describe theCloudGuard solution for public cloud 
  • Be familiar with the different public cloud platform that CloudGuard protects 
  • Describe the different CloudGuard deployment methods and how to redirect traffic in these public cloud platforms 
  • Be familiar with CloudGuard licensing model for public cloud platforms

Check Point Certified SandBlast Administrator - CCSBA

Hackers constantly modify their strategies and techniques to evade detection and reach corporate resources. Zero-day protection from Check Point provides a deeper level of inspection so you can prevent more malware and zero-day attacks, while ensuring quick delivery of safe content to your users.

Zero-day and advanced persistent threats use the element of surprise to bypass traditional security, making these threats difficult to protect against—and very popular with hackers. Traditional sand-boxing was designed to help with these types of threats, but cyber criminals have evolved their techniques, creating evasive malware that can avoid detection by many sandbox solutions. 

To get ahead, enterprises need a multi-faceted prevention strategy that combines proactive protection that eliminates threats before they reach users, and state-of-the-art CPU-level exploit detection to expose even the most highly camouflaged threats.

In this course you will:

• learn all the benefits of using Check Point Zero Day Threat Prevention capabilities.
  • deep dive into the most advanced technology in the market that deal with Unknown and targeted attacks also known as Zero Day Malware.
  • learn about the different components that make up the SandBlast technology making it a complete and holistic solution for today's and tomorrows enterprise.

SandBlast Mobile Sales Training & certification - CCSBMS

The goal of this course is to Introduce Sales personnel to the SandBlast Mobile offering by Check Point:

• Provide the tools needed to effectively sell and evangelize the solution to customers.
  • Provide an overview of the Mobile Threat landscape
  • Provide an overview of the SandBlast Mobile solution and benefits
  • Define recommended sales strategies, objection handling & review competitive landscape
  • Describe available sale tools, demos, & the POC process

SandBlast Mobile Technical Sales Training & certification - CCSBMSE 

The goal of this course is to introduce Sales engineers to the SandBlast Mobile offering by Check Point. The course will help you to:

• Provide the tools needed to effectively sell and evangelize the solution to customers and help the customer with the product evaluation process.
  • Provide an overview of the Mobile Threat landscape
  • Provide an overview of the SBM solution and benefits
  • Define recommended sales strategies, objection handling & review competitive landscape
  • Use Sales tools, demos, Knowledge base and contacts for success
  • Perform Detailed Dashboard walkthrough (Hands-on)
  • Run Attack Demo’s (MiTM lab)
  • Work with Architecture & main flows
  • Do MDM Integration
  • Run a successful POC process

SandBlast Sales Training & Certification 

The new SandBlast Sales Course gives Check Point partners the opportunity to enhance their knowledge on the innovative and successful SandBlast suite of Zero-Day solutions, with an overview of SandBlast as a holistic solution (Network to Endpoint).
The course will be concluded with a certification exam. Upon passing, a SandBlast certification will be updated in the user’s User Center/PartnerMAP profile and a plaque will be issued.

151 Replies
Tal_Ein-Habar
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Your course have been extended.

good luck

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Yakovl
Contributor

Valeri,

I've received the CCSBA cert for the course completed on September 7th, but have nothing on CCVSA, completed much earlier. There was one brief section initially missed, but that for some reason permitted me to continue to the end of the course. I've spotted it and completed well before the deadline and the course indicates 100% completion.

Would you be so kind and look into the reason for the cert not being issued?

Incidentally, certs are shown in the UserCenter, but not in the learning center.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Yakovl
Contributor

The CCSBA cert is valid for 2 years.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Tal Ein-Habar‌, could you please look into this and fix the problem for Vladimir Yakovlev‌?

Vladimir Yakovlev‌, please allow us some delay, this week is mostly holidays for Israeli team.

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Thank you for looking into it and happy holidays to the team in Israel!

_Val_
Admin
Admin

We will fix it, no worries 🙂

0 Kudos
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Hi Dameon, hi Valeri,

I wait about 2-3 weeks for the certification CCVSA to be found in the UserCenter. Unfortunately nothing has been done.

CCSBA Agent is also not visible in the UserCenter. Could you or your colleagues take a look at this?

Thanks in advance

Heiko

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Its the month of holidays in Israel, please stand by. Today is the first working day this week, one of two.

Dave_Taylor1
Collaborator

Is it possible to get the temporary login URL's for Azure and AWS? I would like to go through setup process for the labs again.

0 Kudos
Petr_Hantak
Advisor
Advisor

I have a suggestion for improvement.Mainly I noticed this in Check Point Certified SandBlast Administrator - CCSBA, but it is related to other courses as well. There is estimated time for each chapter which is not always fully constistent. In case the timer is shorter than video/presentation then there is no problem. But in opposite situation you finish presentation/video and must keep it open for that timer period unless next chapter stays locked. Maybe it is problem with specific browsers only, but I observed this in Exprorer and Opera.

Please make those timers consistent.

HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

>>> Its the month of holidays in Israel, please stand by. 

I would like to have also so long holidaysSmiley Happy.

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Today is the first working day, my friend

Vladimir_Yakovl
Contributor

Having problem downloading the PDFs in SandBlast Mobile course. They are shown in the "box" window, but could not be downloaded or printed. Currently in section 15 "MDM Integration", but this pretty much applies to all PDFs in this course, including lab manual.

Please advise if it is possible to get the documentation by other means.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Tal Ein-Habar‌ could you please take a look?

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

To clarify: when you reach the 19th section of the course, one before last, you can download the entire package with no difficulties. The problem is that a lot of those materials really should be accessible earlier in the course.

0 Kudos
Yuval_Sered
Employee
Employee

OK I see where the confusion is.... I will try to fix it so people can down load the material from the beginning

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Thanks guys

0 Kudos
Tuan_Hoang1
Explorer

Are these certificates official? What can I do with it? My certificate doesn't have checkpoint ID. 

Thanks,

Tuan

0 Kudos
mohdUsman_Arif
Participant

Hi,

Completed all available courses in September but the certificates are not yet uploaded. How long does it take to upload the certificate.

Renjith_M_P
Contributor

Completed CCVSA and passed, still not received certificate. please check

0 Kudos
Dave_Taylor1
Collaborator

I would like to practice more with Azure and AWS.

Is it possible to get another temporary login?

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Yakovl
Contributor

Urgh..

Still having issues with certs. I've received two of them CCSBA and CCSBA-Agent, but instead of CCVSA, received a duplicate CCSBA-Agent:

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Tal Ein-Habar‌, do you know who can fix this?

0 Kudos
Tuan_Hoang1
Explorer

I'm stuck at this page, when clicking next button, it doesn't proceed. Anyone can fix it please? Thank you

0 Kudos
Tuan_Hoang1
Explorer

Hello,

I can't click next on this page, could anyone help please? 

Thanks,

0 Kudos
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Hi Valeri,

Hi Dameon,

I don't want to get on your nerves!

Who can help me with that?

Still not visible in the User Center since 6 weeks .

Regards

Heiko

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

checking now

Vladimir_Yakovl
Contributor

Still seeing the same picture:

instead of:

Dave_Taylor1
Collaborator

Mine was also completed on Se

0 Kudos
Tal_Ein-Habar
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Try to refresh your page when it happens, it usually solve the issue.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events