Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_Val_
Admin
Admin
Jump to solution

Emerging Technologies Training and Certification Materials

We are happy to announce that Check Point has released new series of  training for Emerging Technologies: CloudGuard and SandBlast. 

Important:

Please use this link to chose the courses you want to take: 

https://check-point-software-technologies.skyprepapp.com/account/course_catalog?mode=user 

Make sure you subscribe with your UserCenter email.

CCSBA-SaaS - CloudGuard SaaS Technical Certification

Cloudguard SaaS.png

Check Point CloudGuard SaaS protects enterprise data and users, by preventing advanced threats and targeted attacks on SaaS applications and cloud-based email.

By the end of this training you will be able to

• Pitch, Present and explain about CloudGuard SaaS solution
  • Describe the CloudGuard SaaS architecture, threat protection and Identity protection operation
  • Explain the different technologies and engines in CloudGuard SaaS
  • Perform successful onboarding, integration and monitoring
  • Utilize the learning mode to Best Practice Methodology
  • Configure CloudGuard SaaS according to best practice
  • Perform effective troubleshooting and applying advanced configuration

Check Point Certified CloudGuard Administrator - CCVSA

In this course we will concentrate on the 3 major public cloud providers Azure, AWS and Google Cloud.

By the end of this course you will be able to: 

• Understand the different types of cloud platform 
  • Be familiar with the security risk and challenges when moving to the cloud 
  • Describe theCloudGuard solution for public cloud 
  • Be familiar with the different public cloud platform that CloudGuard protects 
  • Describe the different CloudGuard deployment methods and how to redirect traffic in these public cloud platforms 
  • Be familiar with CloudGuard licensing model for public cloud platforms

Check Point Certified SandBlast Administrator - CCSBA

Hackers constantly modify their strategies and techniques to evade detection and reach corporate resources. Zero-day protection from Check Point provides a deeper level of inspection so you can prevent more malware and zero-day attacks, while ensuring quick delivery of safe content to your users.

Zero-day and advanced persistent threats use the element of surprise to bypass traditional security, making these threats difficult to protect against—and very popular with hackers. Traditional sand-boxing was designed to help with these types of threats, but cyber criminals have evolved their techniques, creating evasive malware that can avoid detection by many sandbox solutions. 

To get ahead, enterprises need a multi-faceted prevention strategy that combines proactive protection that eliminates threats before they reach users, and state-of-the-art CPU-level exploit detection to expose even the most highly camouflaged threats.

In this course you will:

• learn all the benefits of using Check Point Zero Day Threat Prevention capabilities.
  • deep dive into the most advanced technology in the market that deal with Unknown and targeted attacks also known as Zero Day Malware.
  • learn about the different components that make up the SandBlast technology making it a complete and holistic solution for today's and tomorrows enterprise.

SandBlast Mobile Sales Training & certification - CCSBMS

The goal of this course is to Introduce Sales personnel to the SandBlast Mobile offering by Check Point:

• Provide the tools needed to effectively sell and evangelize the solution to customers.
  • Provide an overview of the Mobile Threat landscape
  • Provide an overview of the SandBlast Mobile solution and benefits
  • Define recommended sales strategies, objection handling & review competitive landscape
  • Describe available sale tools, demos, & the POC process

SandBlast Mobile Technical Sales Training & certification - CCSBMSE 

The goal of this course is to introduce Sales engineers to the SandBlast Mobile offering by Check Point. The course will help you to:

• Provide the tools needed to effectively sell and evangelize the solution to customers and help the customer with the product evaluation process.
  • Provide an overview of the Mobile Threat landscape
  • Provide an overview of the SBM solution and benefits
  • Define recommended sales strategies, objection handling & review competitive landscape
  • Use Sales tools, demos, Knowledge base and contacts for success
  • Perform Detailed Dashboard walkthrough (Hands-on)
  • Run Attack Demo’s (MiTM lab)
  • Work with Architecture & main flows
  • Do MDM Integration
  • Run a successful POC process

SandBlast Sales Training & Certification 

The new SandBlast Sales Course gives Check Point partners the opportunity to enhance their knowledge on the innovative and successful SandBlast suite of Zero-Day solutions, with an overview of SandBlast as a holistic solution (Network to Endpoint).
The course will be concluded with a certification exam. Upon passing, a SandBlast certification will be updated in the user’s User Center/PartnerMAP profile and a plaque will be issued.

151 Replies
Parveen_kumar
Participant

Thanks for Response , Please see Below Error .

Regards

Parveen 

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

you did not finish the second module "Introduction to SandBlast"

0 Kudos
Parveen_kumar
Participant

Thanks for active Responses. now able to Go next Module .. its was seems to Browser issue .which doesn't allow me to go to next slide in the same module .. 

thanks for your help 

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Glad it is resolved. Good luck with the rest of the course

0 Kudos
Parveen_kumar
Participant

Hi Valeri , Sorry to Bother you again , but now i am not able to access the LAB of "Check Point Certified SandBlast Agent Administrator - CCSBA Agent " Course . its seem like link are not Correctly redirect me to cloudshare site . i am getting http://cp.sb/SBA-EMEA  DNS Error .. i have tried from Multiple computer/Browser but i am not able to open any of LAB ( EMEA/America/ASIA location ).

i don't think its related to my device because if i open a lab for other course it will redirect me Correctly . but i am not able to open a lab for only Check Point Certified SandBlast Agent Administrator - CCSBA Agent " Course.

0 Kudos
Javad_Nicou
Contributor

I have finished the course 3 weeks ago and still I can not see the certificate .

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Yakovl
Contributor

Valeri,

In the "Introduction to SandBlast | Time for Practice | Question No. 2", the icons that we are supposed to drag and drop are not movable. Without moving those, I cannot click "Submit" and progress to the next section.

Vladimir_Yakovl
Contributor

There is actually only one movable statement that, when placed in the correct position, remains the only option.

So no matter what you do, you cannot answer the remaining two questions, as there is nothing else to drag and drop.

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Yakovl
Contributor

Apologies, but the SandBlast Agent course is a piss-poor job. It is riddled with incorrect statements, incorrect answers and missing sections and I am just at the module 2.

I will forward the findings to Tal, but it really should be pulled and re-worked before being made accessible to students.

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Yakovl
Contributor

Some comments on the CCSBA course:

The material is pretty good, but there are few issues that I recall experiencing, (sorry, did not get to document it all):

1. The chapters, labs and quizes are out of order. I.e. a lot of questions are referring to the materials covered much later in the course.

2. Some of the questions are improperly posited: regarding supported protocols, the correct answer was "Only HTTP(S), SMTP, SMTP TLS and CIFS, while narrator explicitly mentioned SMB.

3. Day 2 labs referencing each other by incorrect numbers.

4. Chrome plugin lab failed with "Plugin failed (internal error). Original file downloaded." message. Killing all Chrome processes and restarting the VM made no difference.

Regards,

Vladimir

HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Info to exam CCSBMSE

If you take the exam SandBlast Mobile Technical Sales Training & certification - CCSBMSE, you can only take the 25 exam questions once at the end. You have to pass the first time.

Regards

Heiko

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
0 Kudos
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Hi Vladimir ,

you have to click the symbols again, then I moved the symbols by drag & drop.

Regards

Heiko

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
0 Kudos
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Can you please revise the slides and omit the introduction in each chapter? If you look at this cartoons 18 times in a row, you get crazySmiley Happy

Please, in the right clothing color.

You could write a funny comic book out of it.

Excuse my irony, please.

Heiko

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
_Val_
Admin
Admin

lol

_Val_
Admin
Admin

We appreciate your feedback. Please kindly take it directly with the course owner.

Bernhard_Sayer
Contributor
0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

I'm sorry, but 20 minutes for this course is a bit optimistic. I've tried playing it on fast-forward, but the frequency goes beyond 20 KHz:

Vladimir
Champion
Champion

I really dislike these characters by now:

Vladimir_Yakovl
Contributor

Has anyone actually received the cert for the CCVSA yet?

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

It takes two to three weeks to show it on the UserCenter.

0 Kudos
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Vladimir 100 Points

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
Milos_Jovanovic
Explorer

I've passed my CCVSA exam 28.08, and today I've noticed that my certificate is received. I can't be sure when it arrived exactly, but it wasn't there 3 days ago. So, 14+ days approximately.

Certificate date is 30.08. and its validity is 1yr.

0 Kudos
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Attention!

If you take the exam SandBlast Mobile Sales Training & certification - CCSBMS, you only have one attempt for 25 questions.

Exam instructions:
• The assessment consist of 25 randomly selected questions
• Passing score is 70%
• There is only one attempt please email us (below) if you request another one.

Regards

Heiko

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Kinda wish we had an LOL button on CheckMates for you and Vladimir Yakovlev‌.

_Val_
Admin
Admin

LOL and a ban hummer, just in case.

0 Kudos
Karthik_Subrama
Explorer

Hello,

Looks like, I didn't complete my course on time. How do I extend it?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Karthik_Subrama
Explorer

Hello,

Can you please extend my CloudGuard exam?

Thanks,

Karthik

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Tal Ein-Habar‌, could you please take a look?

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

We have already forwarded your request to the exam owner, please stand by

0 Kudos
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

It took me two days!  I need this hack.

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events