Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filip_Wennerhul
Participant

Contiuning education credits

Hi, How much continuing education credits is CPX worth?

I am wondering if i need to retake CCSE this summer or not. Currently i went to the CPX as well as a Sandblast course/test. I tried emailing certifications@checkpoint.com but have not gotten a reply.

Does anyone know?

4 Replies
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Attending CPX will not count towards continuing education credits. In case you attended the CPX Pre-Conference Training you should have received one continuing education credit good for six months toward extending a current CCSA or CCSE certification. Check your UserCenter account > My Check Point > My Certifications if you received a CCSE-RENEWED certificate. Otherwise write Check Points Certification Manager, Tug, an email. As you already passed the 156-730 Sandblast test you could also pass another online accreditation test to extend your CCSE certification by a year.

amy567
Participant

Hi Danny,
whether it extend CCSM validity as well ?
0 Kudos
Mark_Barnes
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

- Great News -

CPX Attendance Now Earns CPE Credits

We are pleased to announce that Check Point is partnering with the following world-class cyber security certification vendors to provide CPX 360 attendees the opportunity to gain Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.

• (ISC)2
  • GIAC
  • EC Council

How to Obtain CPE Credits

1. After attending CPX 360, you will receive a digital badge of attendance from Check Point (example shown below)
  2. Next, visit the certification vendor website and provide them the link to the CPX digital badge as proof of attendance

If you have any questions, please contact us at cpe @ checkpoint dot com.

Nik_Bloemers
Advisor
Advisor

I wanted to register my CPX 2023 online attendance for ISC2 credits and sent 2 emails to the Check Point CPE email adress on the 20th and the 27th to ask about this, but have not received any response as of today. Is this email address still in use or has the way to get CPE credits changed?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)