cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Check Point Courseware to Be Distributed via Kortext in 2020

Just got word from @shay_solomon that starting 6th Jan 2020, Check Point Courseware kits will be delivered by our ATC network over a new eBook system called Kortext, which will replace Capsule Docs.

End-users will be able to access the system from mobile and web platforms (IOS/android/WebApp) and can easily get educated for Check Point products (Either virtual or physical classes).

Also, check out these redesigned book covers for the courseware:

A53BBDF4-126B-4D94-B0C7-DFEC02859CC0.jpeg

16 Replies
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

👍

0 Kudos
simsl
Explorer

Nice one!

Happy to be rid of Capsule Docs.

Are you able to confirm if users with current access to Capsule Docs versions of coursware will get access to the new Kortext versions, or will this be limited to new users only (who gain access/purchase after 6th Jan).

Thanks.

0 Kudos
shay_solomon
Employee
Employee

Hi, 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Kortext will be available fornew users starting Jan 6. 2020. Yet, users that hold Courseware protected by capsule docs can contact us at courseware@checkpoint.com and we will provide them with Kortex eBook upon request. 

You are welcome to email me at shay_sol@checkpoint.com or courseware@checkpoint.com and we will provide you with Kortext ebook (starting Jan 2020). 

Best Regards, 

Shay 

Shay Solomon | Director, Education Products & Gamification

+972-52-3769206 (IL)

+415-2513078 (US)

Tel Aviv, Israel | Irving, TX

Nikolai_Borhart
Contributor

Hello ,

big thanks for import my CCSA and CCSE Kits to Kortext.

It work great and is better than the Docs.

Best regards

Nikolai

0 Kudos
daveTaylor
Participant
Participant

I recently changed jobs, and my course was viewable through their email address. I have since moved my CCSM certification to my personal account. How can I get access for Kortex Docs using my new ID?
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I think an email to courseware@checkpoint.com will help sort that out.
0 Kudos
shay_solomon
Employee
Employee

HI, 

Please email tponder@checkpoint.com and we will handle. 

tnx

Shay 

0 Kudos
Nick_Doropoulos
Advisor

I just checked the Kortext store and I could only find the following titles:

Check Point NGX R65 Security Administration

Check Point Next Generation with Application Intelligence Security Administration

Does anybody know how long it will be before the courses highlighted in this thread will be available there too? Or are we just expected to buy Courseware kits in the same way as before but access them on Kortext?

Any clarification would be appreciated 🙂

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I have not heard if we will allow obtaining courseware directly from Kortext without going through an ATC.
We should probably get those older titles removed in any case, right @shay_solomon?

0 Kudos
shay_solomon
Employee
Employee

Indeed, we will ask to remove them 

0 Kudos
Toni_Ponder
Employee
Employee

Our current training (R80.x) e-kits are not available for purchase at the Kortext store. Access to Check Point library at Kortext is limited to our ATC partners at Kortext. Thanks, Toni Ponder Check Point Software Technologies Manager, ATC Training Program
0 Kudos
Toni_Ponder
Employee
Employee

The NGX R65 book, https://store.kortext.com/search?q=R65, that you are referring is not the authorized training manual from Check Point. It is an individual that wrote and published the book. Thanks, Toni Ponder
0 Kudos
AfterMath
Collaborator

Hello!

Somebody tell me  how can i get the first one!? CCSA!

0 Kudos
Vanessa_Johnson
Employee Employee
Employee

Hi Arlindo_Quilola,

Kortext access to the CCSA courseware is provided when you register to attend the course via the Check Point training portal: https://training-certifications.checkpoint.com/#/

Best Regards,

Vanessa Johnson

Manager, Americas ATC Program & Certifications    

Check Point Software Technologies, Inc.

0 Kudos
victor_cortez
Contributor

How to get CCTA/CCTE study guide?

0 Kudos
Toni_Ponder
Employee
Employee

The certification training e-kit is not recommended for self-study.  It is developed to be delivered by an ATC partner instructor.

Those courses posted at https://training-certifications.checkpoint.com/#/ include the e-kit training material.

However, if your preferred path is self-study, contact your Check Point distributor or reseller to purchase the e-kit.

List price of each CCTA and the CCTE e-kit is $400 USD.

Note there is not additional discount for a non-ATC partner purchase, nor is there post-sale support of the labs, etc.

Thanks,

Toni Ponder

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events