Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCSA/CCSE Exam Tips & Content - R81.10 vs. R81.20

With the retirement of the R81.10 versions of the CCSA and CCSE exams upcoming November 30th, as someone who has taught both the old and new classes I thought it would be helpful to provide some general tips and a comparison of the CCSA/CCSE R81.10 content vs. the updated CCSA/CCSE R81.20 content.  The goal here is to highlight content differences, so that those who have attended an older CCSA/CCSE R81.10 class or not worked with R81.20 at all yet can assess their preparation options for challenging the R81.20 exams.

First off, some general CCSA/CCSE Check Point exam tips regardless of version (I shared these during a CCTE exam prep session I hosted for CPX 360 2022):

1) You have 90 minutes to complete 100 multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each.  There used to be fill-in-the-blank questions but those seem to have gone away recently.

2) Pass is a 70%.

3) You are allowed to back up and return to prior questions (unlike say Cisco exams).  You also have the ability to flag a question you are not sure about, then at the end of the exam if there is time left, jump back through all the questions you flagged.  My suggestion is to always answer every q

TO READ THE FULL POST it's simple and free

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events