Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCSA/CCSE Exam Tips & Content - R80.X vs. R81.X

Edit: This deprecated article covers students that attended a CCSA/CCSE R80 course that were planning to challenge the R81.10 exam.  For those that attended a CCSA/CCSE course version R81.10 and are planning to challenge the R81.20 exam, see my updated article here: CCSA/CCSE Exam Tips & Content - R81.10 vs. R81.20 

With the release of the new CCSA/CCSE R81.10 exams on Monday, as someone who has taught both the old and new classes I thought it would be helpful to provide some general tips and a comparison of the CCSA/CCSE R80.X content vs. the updated CCSA/CCSE R81.10 content.  The goal here is to highlight content differences, so that those who have attended a CCSA/CCSE R80.x class or not worked with R81+ at all yet can assess their preparation options for challenging the R81.10 exams.

Disclaimer: I have not taken any of the R81.10 exams yet so anything you read here should be considered rank speculation, possibly deluded, or even flat-out wrong.  By the same token since I haven't even seen the new exams I can't be violating any confidentiality agreements with the following speculation.   😀

First off, some general CCSA/CCSE Check Point exam tips regardless of v

TO READ THE FULL POST it's simple and free

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events