cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
InfrasecConsult
Participant
Jump to solution

Custom Intelligence Feeds - Traffic is blocked but not seen in logs

I've added a Custom Intelligence Feed by Importing it in SmartConsole. The feed works 100% and I can confirm that the traffic from a test source is blocked when the source IP is in the Custom Feed. If the IP is removed the Test Source can access resources behind the Gateway again.

However when the Test Source is part of the Custom feed and access is blocked, I don't find any logs showing the blocked connection at all.  Any idea why there is "No Logging"? Or am I missing something as this is my first time implementing it this way.

The Gateway and Management Server is on R81.20 Take 53

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
InfrasecConsult
Participant

Issue now resolved. Yes, it definitely logs the  blocked traffic under Anti-Bot/Anti-Virus blade (The Custom Feed is a list of IP addresses)

The Custom Threat Prevention Policy where the Tracking is set to LOG did not have AntiBot enabled, only IPS. I added AntiBot and re-installed the Policy and received the Logs of the Blocked Traffic for traffic sources within the Custom Feed 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I dont believe those will show you any logs, as there are not part of any rules. 

Andy

0 Kudos
InfrasecConsult
Participant

Issue now resolved. Yes, it definitely logs the  blocked traffic under Anti-Bot/Anti-Virus blade (The Custom Feed is a list of IP addresses)

The Custom Threat Prevention Policy where the Tracking is set to LOG did not have AntiBot enabled, only IPS. I added AntiBot and re-installed the Policy and received the Logs of the Blocked Traffic for traffic sources within the Custom Feed 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events