Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex-
Leader Leader
Leader
Jump to solution

Spark clusters in Smart-1 Cloud

We have successfully connected individual Spark systems in Smart-1 Cloud instances and will need to add Spark clusters in the future.

We do not see this option listed in either the "Connecting a Cluster" of the documentation nor in the limitations.

We would suppose it is fully supported but would like to confirm and know if there are some specifics to know about such deployments.

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Check-Point-SmartCloud-Admin-...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alex-
Leader Leader
Leader

Our SE reached out to Product Management who confirmed this is a supported feature.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Maybe someone else from CP can confirm 100%, but not clear to me based on the admin guide, though in smart-1 cloud portal, it appears its possible to add.

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

0 Kudos
Alex-
Leader Leader
Leader

There are indeed a few holes in the admin guide regarding Smart-1 Cloud. Spark clusters are not mentioned as supported or in the limitations, and in the supported appliances we can see the 2000 but not the 1900 which are the same series.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Weird...what version is your smart-1 cloud mgmt? Should be on R81.20...if so, then I find it odd option for 1900is not there.

Andy

0 Kudos
Alex-
Leader Leader
Leader

I was referring to the documentation.

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Check-Point-SmartCloud-Admin-...

The Spark appliances which are listed:

Quantum Spark Security Gateways

R80.10 and higher

R80.20.25 and higher

R80.20.25 and higher

R80.20.05 and higher

As far as I know the 3000 aren't Spark either but GAIA.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Gotcha. I agree, 3000 is NOT smb , its regular gaia.

Andy

0 Kudos
Alex-
Leader Leader
Leader

Our SE reached out to Product Management who confirmed this is a supported feature.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Great news mate.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events