Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AM_2019
Employee Employee
Employee
Jump to solution

vsx_provisional_tool

R80.20 MDS.

I have created few Virtual Systems using "vsx_provisional_tool" without any issues. In one occasion  the ” VSX_provisional_tool” script  it was hung and came out a "time out" error. After 15 minutes, I had to force to press CTRL+C 5 times to exit the window.

When I run the script again it came up with error that “VS already exist” . this is not visible in Smart console and cannot delete it from the "VSX_provisional_script"

When I looked at the GUIDBEdit ( VSX attached CMA) the VS object exist with the parameters. Is it safer to delete the VS Object from here or are there any other links I need to worry about? See the screenshot.

@PhoneBoy 

@_Val_ 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Best to get the TAC involved here.

View solution in original post

Lari_Luoma
Ambassador Ambassador
Ambassador

Hi!

Open an SR. There is an internal tool to clean the database. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Best to get the TAC involved here.
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion
It always helps when you mention version numbers. But when this is a R80.x version you should try and find in the sessions list if there is a disconnected session with the user on it that you used. Keep in mind that all changes done after the last 'transaction end' has not been committed.
Discard the session that was disconnected and you should be back to before the last 'transaction end'
Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
Lari_Luoma
Ambassador Ambassador
Ambassador

Hi!

Open an SR. There is an internal tool to clean the database. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events