Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas_Eichelbu
Advisor
Advisor

sk181803 - Possible failure to boot on a Security Gateway with IPS, Anti-Bot, or Application Control

Hello folks, 

did someone already stumble over this SK ?

sk181803 - Possible failure to boot on a Security Gateway with IPS, Anti-Bot, or Application Control enabled

has anybody seen this problem in the wild already?
what does the community think? should we update all our customer to R81.10 Take 130 immediately?

what does this mean?

i hope this rare scenarios really strike very seldom, otherwise we will have alot of work to do!

best regards

0 Kudos
34 Replies
D_W
Advisor

So it is recommended to install the not yet recommended JHF R81.10 T130 ?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

One of my colleagues opened TAC case yesterday asking that exact same question and answer was more less its client's decision when it comes to installing new jumbo hotfix. But, I get sk is brand new, so hard to provide valid answer right away if there are lots of unknowns...

Andy

0 Kudos
D_W
Advisor

Once we had a TAC Case and they asked why we installed the not yet recommended JHF 🙄

(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Personally, I wish there was an sk stating exactly that recommended take should be installed and ongoing ONLY when there is known vulnerability, so that way, it would clear any confusion. Otherwise, everyone "digests" it their own way...but then again, I think most people know by now that recommended take is the way to go.

Andy

0 Kudos
Gera_Dorfman
Employee
Employee

There are only 2 small fixes on top of the recommended take 129. We will monitor the adoption in upcoming days and will make it a recommended. 

(1)

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events