cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcrazy
Explorer
Jump to solution

audit authorization for admin tasks in our Checkpoint environment

I need to audit authorization settings in our Checkpoint environment. Is there one place in the Checkpoint Smart Console where I can see external and local users or groups associated with specific authorization levels?

I am new to Checkpoint, and navigating the Smart Console can be difficult for me at times. Specific instructions for R81.10 or pictures would be helpful.

I've reviewed some articles, but there's something that I'm missing.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tomer_Noy
Employee
Employee

You can see the various Permission Profiles (a.k.a. "roles" or "authorization levels") under "Manage & Settings" => "Permissions & Administrators" => "Permission Profiles".

Then you can see the specific admins and the profile for each one under the Administrators page (next to the above location).

Note that if you are using SAML authentication (IDP) then some users are defined externally, but you should be able to see the definition of groups in the Administrators page as well.

View solution in original post

(1)
1 Reply
Tomer_Noy
Employee
Employee

You can see the various Permission Profiles (a.k.a. "roles" or "authorization levels") under "Manage & Settings" => "Permissions & Administrators" => "Permission Profiles".

Then you can see the specific admins and the profile for each one under the Administrators page (next to the above location).

Note that if you are using SAML authentication (IDP) then some users are defined externally, but you should be able to see the definition of groups in the Administrators page as well.

(1)

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events