Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic is being block with the reason connection terminated before detection

Dear  @PhoneBoy and @Teams

I have been facing this issue for long time. Actually i have two image to show you as a case

Case : Image 1 

On the first image the traffic is seen as accept by rule 21.1 with the reason Connection terminated before detection: Insufficient data passed. To learn more see sk113479.

This traffic is also match on rule 21.2 which is a accept rule on port 80.

Results: The connection was block even though there is a accept policy rule 21.2 for this traffic.

Case : Image 2 

On the Second image the traffic is seen as drop by rule Sub Cleanup Rule with the reason Connection terminated before detection: Insufficient data passed. To learn more see sk113479.

This traffic is also match on Sub-Cleanup Rule which is a drop rule for unmatched traffic.

Results: The connection was block by the Sub Cleanup Rule but unfortunately we can see the traffic is being passed and is allowed on the core firewall where there is the policy for this traffic. 

Conclusion: 

Can you Please explain me what does Connection terminated before detection: Insufficient data passed. To learn more see sk113479 means. This reason is seen on both accept and dro

TO READ THE FULL POST it's simple and free

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events